7-part Real Estate Investing Success Framework
Hi, I’m Monick Halm of Real Estate Investor Goddesses
Do you want to invest in real estate, but don’t know what steps you need to take in order to be successful? If so, you’re in the right place.
In this video, we are going to share with you the 7-part Real Estate Investing Success Framework.
Because as Michael Dell says “You don’t have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” We’re giving you this framework here.
1, you need the right plan – a blue print for successfully investing to create the right vision for your life.
2. You need the right education. You need to get educated about real estate. An educated investor is a successful investor.
3. You need the right team team. Real estate is a team sport. A weak team will lead to weak results.
4. You need to invest in the right market. In a strong market, even a bad property can do well. In a weak market, the best property will lose money.
5. You need to invest in the right property for you. Maybe the right property is a single family house or duplex. Maybe the right property is an apartment building or any number of other assets. You need to learn how to get the right property at the right price.
6. You need the right financing. Perhaps you want to get lender financed, and will need to learn how to get money for your deals. Perhaps you want to do seller financing, bring other investors in to partner with you, or find creative ways to pay for the property yourself. It’s important to get the right financing for you.
7. You’re going to need to the right community of support. For goddesses, that’s a sisterhood – a group of smart, fun, successful women who have your back and will celebrate with you. This is the secret sauce for women investors.
In Real Estate Investor Goddesses, we are committed to helping women be successful in all parts of the Real Estate Investing Success Framework. Check us out at www.realestateinvestorgoddesses.com to learn more.